Saturday, June 16, 2012

Farmer's Wife Friday... er, on Saturday.


It's Saturday afternoon and I realized I forgot to post some blocks yesterday! It's been a busy week, CMQG meeting Wednesday, visited the Snakes at Snake Week, and ended up not making it to swim lessons because of a bloody nose (poor B).  Anyhow, here are two for this week:


Block 84: Spool

I used some Kona scraps and a small fun square of random print for the center. I'm loving green and brown together: I guess it's my mid-century love!


Block 107: Windblown Square

This block is the same as 102, Whirlwind, but with two colors.  I used up scraps from another project, a nautical Swoon gift. I'm amazed at how much waste I generated making those blocks and couldn't just throw them out... sooo, into the Farmer's Wife they go! Waste not, Want not. Oh, wait. That's block 97...

No comments: