Friday, August 5, 2011

Habitat Challenge

I have been working on the Jay McCarroll’s Habitat Challenge (just in time for the start of season 9 of Project Runway!) along with several members of our Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild. We each got a little bag with some dilectible fat eighths, and decided to make it a sewist’s choice. We can only suppliment with additional yardage of the line or with solids. I decided I was going to push myself to “use what I have,” so solids it is! I am also wanting to use up ALL the fabric as part of my personal challenge.


And here’s what things look like now... taken late at light (my only sewing time) with my phone camera, but you get the idea. Hopefully.

Check back soon to see what it turns into. It’s due August 10th, so it won’t be long!



1 comment:

Jean(ie) said...

Keep going... it's gonna be fun! :-)